Stir to Action’s annual festival – Playground for the New Economy – is a three-day event from 12-14 July 2022, hosted at Selgars Mill in Mid-Devon (EX15 3DA), our own residential campus.
We are now in our third year as a festival and inviting Expressions of Interest for festival caterers to join an exciting event this summer.
As an atypical conference, the festival programme is a mix of workshops, panels, games, wellbeing, and live music. See our current programme.
- We do not charge for the pitch, but expect the caterer to pass this saving on to ticket holders
- We are an eco venue: we are ecologically sensitive and sustainable.
- We are a vegetarian site
- We provide 2-3 options per meal, including providing for vegan & gluten-free
- Meal times are 12-2pm and 6-8pm on 12 July; 8-10am, 12-2pm, and 6-8pm on 13 July; and 8-10am and 12-2pm on 14 July 2022
- We do provide access to a large domestic kitchen with a couple of refrigerators, freezers, ovens, hobs, and dishwasher if required
- We are expecting 300-350 ticket holders and will confirm expected attendees for each day in advance of the festival
Expression of Interest
- Create a sample menu
- Share a previous large event/festival menu
- Explain how you source your food
- Explain how you would staff your kitchen, ie, would you bring staff or volunteers?
- Provide an equipment list. What do you have? What do you need?
Email Expressions Of Interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.