What’s on the programme?
- Crowdfunding: Planning, Creating, and Running a Campaign, Bristol, 15 June or London, 17 July
- Community Wealth Building: An Economy For All, London, 16 Jan
- What If We Ran It Ourselves? Community Ownership, Bristol, 13 July
- Worker Co-ops: How to Get Started, Oxford, 25 May
- Media Training: Becoming a Spokesperson, London, 20 March
- Multistakeholder Co-ops: Sharing Ownership, Bristol, 18 May
- Tech For Good: Design An App, Oxford, 23 Feb
See the rest of the New Economy Programme here.
How to Apply?
Apply for a place by selecting a workshop and then telling us — in fewer than 100 words — how it could make a difference to your project. The places are offered on a rolling basis, so apply by filling out this application form.
If you live rurally and require support to travel to a workshop, we have a £500 travel expenses fund. After applying, email your request to email@example.com.
What’s Agroecology and permaculture?
Agroecology is an approach to agriculture and to meeting people’s need for food, which gives particular attention not only to the important goal of productivity, but also and equally to the goals of sustainability, resilience, and equity.
Permaculture is a design science grounded in natural patterns and rhythms. Permaculture provides a set of ethics and principles which allows designers to create or participate in systems, whether that’s social systems or ecosystems, in a way which “works with nature, not against nature.” Find out more via the Permaculture Association.
Who are Lush?
Lush invent, manufacture, and retail fresh handmade cosmetics. A beauty company with a campaigning heart, Lush operates a strict policy against animal testing and lead the cosmetics industry in combating over-packaging by developing products that can be sold ‘naked’ to the consumer.
To find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.