What will it cover?
- What place do worker co-operatives have in the new economy?
- Worker co-operation as practice
- Building your group, turning your idea into a plan
- Making connections, being part of a movement
What will I leave with?
- Knowledge about the scope of worker co-operation, and its potential
- Understanding about what worker co-ops do, and how they do it
- A practical checklist for testing and improving your idea
- New connections, and options for taking your plan forward
Who is it for?
- Members of a worker co-op, or those who are 'worker-curious'
- People who want to take over or get rid of their current workplace
- People who think they might want to start a worker co-op
- Worker co-operators looking for new angles and inspiration