One week left to enter our competition to win a copy of Ending Fossil Fuels: Why Net Zero is Not Enough by Holly Jean Buck.
We've teamed up with publisher Verso to offer readers the chance to win one of four copies of Ending Fossil Fuels: Why Net Zero is Not Enough by Holly Jean Buck.
Four lucky readers will win a copy of the book.
For your chance to win, order STIR's Autumn Issue. You will automatically be entered into the competition. The competition ends at midnight on 18 October.
Already a subscriber to the magazine? Opt-in to the competition draw here:
The competition is free to enter and closes 18th October 2021. Terms and conditions apply. Four winners will be selected at random and notified by email.
Terms and Conditions:
- This draw is open only for UK residents currently in the UK. Entrants must provide a valid GB address for the prize to be dispatched to.
- Multiple entries from the same email address will only be counted once.
- The draw closes on 18th October 2021. The winners will be notified by email. Please ensure that the details you use to enter the competition will be correct at the time the competition ends.
- A random draw of all valid entries will take place within seven working days after the closing date above to select the winners. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- If a selected winner does not meet all of the entry conditions or refuses the prize, another entrant will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries within a reasonable timeframe.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.