Power to Change have renewed the partnership with Stir to Action to offer an additional 80 free training places on the 2021/2022 New Economy Programme, a learning and action platform to support community business.
Power to Change aspires to diversify our reach, particularly with people from communities experiencing inequity. Following the overwhelming response to our first offer, we've renewed our partnership to offer even more free training places to the following people:
- Minoritised ethnic communities
- Young adults (aged between 18-35)
- Those living in areas of deprivation (IMD 1-3, you can find that out by entering your postcode here.)
How to apply
1) Explore the New Economy Programme and select a webinar that will benefit your initiative and/or personal development.
2) Complete the registration form here.
3) We'll then contact you if we can offer a training place.
After the training programme is complete, Power to Change will be running a session outlining their services and support that you may be able to access to get your project off the ground, or to develop your community business.