Are you an experienced advisor or practitioner interested in delivering training through Stir to Action’s learning platforms?
Stir to Action is a national organisation that designs and delivers its own and collaborative training programmes through online, regional, and residential learning experiences.
For the next six weeks we’re opening up applications to register existing and new trainers and practitioners.
If you sign up, you’ll be on our advisor base and be considered* for training opportunities.
*Signing up to this application form is not a guarantee of work.
What we’re looking for?
- Advisor and practitioner experience in worker co-operatives, community businesses, and employee ownership trusts
- Those who have training experience in either online, regional, and residential programmes
- Those who use playful, personal, and provocative approaches in their learning styles
- Those based in both the UK and internationally
- Those from underrepresented groups, such as under 35s, BAME, and capital-light communities.
May vary from one-day contracts (e.g. New Economy Programme) to longer contracts (development projects).
Day rate for business advisors is £500 + VAT – You are a professional advisor with suitable skills and experience.
Day rate for practitioners is £300 + VAT – Your primary income is from working with a trading business or charity.
To apply to join the Stir to Action network, fill out this application form before 15 March 2021.