What will it cover?
- A context of racial injustice in Europe
- The history of European colonial expansion fuelling capitalism
- Connecting modern day financial instruments with colonialism
- Centreing racial justice in our vision for economic and political systems change
What will I leave with?
- An analysis of racial inequality and its connection to the economy
- An ability to articulate racism in the context of colonialism and capitalism
- A commitment to centring racial justice in systems change thinking and practice
- A plan to decolonise local, national or European projects
Who is it for?
Anyone who is practicing a new economy project and wants to deepen their understanding of economic history, and develop innovative strategies building a just transition