BeyondHere Fellowship Programme - Wellbeing in Community Leadership
About the Programme
The BeyondHere Fellowship Programme is a small grants programme (£2,000) to fund individual fellows to undertake research that connects people and places with new economic models and approaches across the UK.
Stir to Action are partnering with Power to Change to drive new approaches to mental health and wellbeing in community leadership. Whilst recognising yourself as a community leader can have profound positive effects, the experience of realising a business model and serving your community can also be challenging and isolating.
To ensure community leadership thrives, fellows will work closely with leaders across the UK to explore both challenges and innovative approaches.
Interested in becoming a BeyondHere fellow?
- Design a strong research question and approach
- Select your UK-based area and community business(es)
- Apply by 1 September 2019
- Join the fellowship cohort
- Undertake your place-based research
- Produce a short film, podcast or article and share it with the world