One week to go!
Stir to Action's Playground for the New Economy Festival is returning to our residential campus at Selgars Mill in Mid Devon 12-14 July 2022.
Join us for three days of panels, workshops, open space, virtual reality experiences, sustainable food, and live music!
The Coexist Community Kitchen
The Coexist Community Kitchen is a non-profit cookery school in Bristol, UK with a big, overarching vision to live in a world where everyone is nourished and healthy.
We're excited to have them running our festival kitchen this year!
Read on for a taste of the evening menu:
- Sri Lankan curries, rice, and salad
- Mexican style chilli with tacos, rice, nachos, cheese, salad
- Moroccan tagine, bulghur/couscous & slaw
Haven't booked your ticket yet?
We have a few discounted three-day tickets for just £95, so don't miss out!
Day tickets for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also available, with discounts for local residents!
25 for £25
We are offering subsidised 3-day festival tickets for £25 each for:
- Marginalised communities
- Young adults (aged 18-35)
- Disabled individuals (Free companion tickets available)
- Those living in areas of deprivation
There are a handful of subsidised tickets left! Please apply here.